Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump appears to have won the NFL battle handily..

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    They maybe they can go and try to get a REAL job instead of getting paid an average of $1.9mil / year for running around like a bunch of headless chickens ...

Abolish football and put the money into something interesting - like pro shuffleboard.
    It is ridiculous. Seriously, a bunch of guys who get paid millions of dollars to play with a fucking ball are going to "protest" how horrible America is?

It's like the setup for a joke.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Niggers are eating America like they would a bag of jerked pygmies.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

Eddy likes it.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

That's why I never liked pro sports. If they'd play for the love of the game I might watch, but for most of my life? Nope.

At least boxing and MMA are one-on-one, and I get to laugh watching two guys beat the snot out of each other. They earn their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Niggers are eating America like they would a bunch of jerked pygmies.
    Who told these morons that they could come out on top of a "protest" that involves politicizing the game and pissing on the flag and the anthem?

I'll watch golf sometimes. Auto racing. Stuff like that.

Never feetsball.

Tennis occasionally.

The stats on who renews their season passes and corporations that buy tickets for clients shall be interesting for 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Tennis and golf put me to sleep. Auto racing, oh yeah, always the chance of fiery death.

I wish they'd make Running Man a real sport.

Eddy's done. Dinner's on, niggers.