Thread: Limbaugh sheds crocodile tears for NFL

Limbaugh sheds crocodile tears for NFL

Rush Limbaugh is crying crocodile tears over the seemingly collapse of the NFL. but his true concerns have little to do with the NFL or taking the knee.. What this filthy lying bastard is bothered about is the future of sports betting.

Limbaugh is heavily invested in the mafia like gambling scam called FAN DUEL and draft kings.

This is where Limbaugh stands to lose if the idiot fans refuse to play due to the scumbags playing football and are refusing to stand during the anthem.

Limbaugh is an inveterate gambler; look at how he exploited his listeners by offering them a 2 if by tea sweepstakes which is illegal to do on the air.

Limbaugh made big money cheating his idiot ditto heads. who paid for his lousy cases of tea for the privilege of getting ripped off in a phony sweepstakes gambling scheme.

The American people are so utterly stupid they may never figure out what Limbaugh is doing to them..

The current turmoil with players taking the knee will have a dire effect on the mafia controlled FAN DUEL and DRAFT KINGS gambling scheme.

This is why Limbaugh is in an uproar about the NFL and their players. Why would someone play FAN DUEL when their choice of players is limited to a bunch of black trouble makers?

Limbaugh is heavily invested in this gambling scheme and stands to lose a lot of cash.

Limbaugh is a lifelong football fan. His favorite team is the Steelers.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Limbaugh has made fools out of millions. He's no conservative .. so what is the clever cheating swindler?

Go Steelers!
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Rush Limbaugh is crying crocodile tears over the seemingly collapse of the NFL. but his true concerns have little to do with the NFL or taking the knee.. What this filthy lying bastard is bothered about is the future of sports betting.

Limbaugh is heavily invested in the mafia like gambling scam called FAN DUEL and draft kings.

This is where Limbaugh stands to lose if the idiot fans refuse to play due to the scumbags playing football and are refusing to stand during the anthem.

Limbaugh is an inveterate gambler; look at how he exploited his listeners by offering them a 2 if by tea sweepstakes which is illegal to do on the air.

Limbaugh made big money cheating his idiot ditto heads. who paid for his lousy cases of tea for the privilege of getting ripped off in a phony sweepstakes gambling scheme.

The American people are so utterly stupid they may never figure out what Limbaugh is doing to them..
    Limbaugh is a worthless scumbag who hates his country. His a FAKE patriot who babbles on about how great he supposedly thinks this country is. Meanwhile he hates other Americans. He raked in big bucks by LYING on his ass off on his retarded radio show. Meanwhile other Americans work their asses off for the shitty wages caused by his Refucklican Party. If I ever meet Limbaugh, I'll get him in a headlock and smash is face in over and over with brass knuckles and then smash his face into a hot waffle iron. I hate that fat slob's guts. I hope someone smashes his face in with a baseball bat. I would love to do that myself.

I like listening to him.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.