Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: SOFT TARGETS..

  1. #1

    SOFT TARGETS..

    Many may ask: "what exactly is a soft target."


    If you happen to be a country western fan and enjoy dancing the Texas two step or are an extrovert trying to learn how to line dance among thousands of others learning how to do the boot skootin boogie or maybe the cowboy cha cha then for you jerks ,vegas would be a soft target for anyone wishing to do you harm.

    But what if you are a Jewish person?

    Then in this case any synagogue or community center filled with Jews or children of Jews can be considered a soft target; not just for Palestinians desiring to harm Jews but for anyone else.

    But what if you are of the Islamic religion desiring to spread terror among the infidels?

    What if you are a religious fanatic and believe that suicide is desirous to spread one's fanatical religious beliefs.

    Then this usually means that large open air concerts would be and usually are seen as primary soft targets to Muslim religious fanatics.

    Disney land in Anaheim and Disney World in Orlando are undergoing great security to prevent being targeted as soft.

    But these soft targets would bring so much misery and terror that they will always be regarded as prime soft targets to terrorists..
    My advice to you is never visit any area considered to be a soft target for any reason. Do not subject your loved ones to the chance of being killed or having their legs blown off in any massive attack.

    If you are Jewish my advice to you is never visit a synagogue ever again and never allow your children to be inside of a Jewish community center.,

    And remember: the life you save may be your own..

  2. #2
    But what about African Americans? Do they have soft targets to be careful of?

    O.K. KFC take outs on any weekend..

    Naacp conventions..

    Rap concerts, to be sure.. .. its all a matter of hands up don't shoot etc..

    According to David Duke , he feels Blacks and Jews have together far more soft targets than country western fans.

  3. #3
    Wheatstone. 32 bil

  4. #4
    srry. 35. when they shut it down, itll effectively halt that much from contributing to the world economy. plus the shut down, repair, and then start up costs.

  5. #5
    Aerosmith should remain safe because of its miniscule oil refining quantity.

  6. #6
    the largest investments today for anything are the NGL plants. which equates to the most lucrative targets.

  7. #7
    Disneyworld/Disneyland always has been and always will be on the "hit list".
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  8. #8
    they are after halting the worlds economy. after that, they wish to make their presence viable.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Disneyworld/Disneyland always has been and always will be on the "hit list".

    The security is unbelievable..

    synagogues are also highly protected.

    so is it any wonder that vegas was probably the only soft target left on its own. Sue the filthy lying bastards at the Mandalay Bay Casino.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    The security is unbelievable..

    synagogues are also highly protected.

    so is it any wonder that vegas was probably the only soft target left on its own. Sue the filthy lying bastards at the Mandalay Bay Casino.
    Las Vegas will step up the security now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •