Thread: I predict earth quakes.

I predict earth quakes.

Whether you believe me or not I predicted the earth quake that hit Mexico City recently.

To be honest I knew after the quake which hit Chile it would be soon thereafter that Mexico would be hit hard.

I see the progression moving north and in a very short period of time California will be hit very hard. It maybe enough to dislodge the entire state and turn it into a coastal Peninsular.. And I also predict that this quake will be referred to for all time as :"The Big one"..

Its not a matter of if but when and when the big one hits ,please I beg of all of you ,do not blame me for it!

Its not my fault .. so please stop the name calling.

just remember ,it was San Andreas' fault!.. thank you!

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Earthquakes, rather.

No, you don't predict them. No one does. Except Philly, obviously.

So be quiet, you stupid idiot.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    I see the progression moving north and in a very short period of time California will be hit very hard. It maybe enough to dislodge the entire state and turn it into a coastal Peninsular..
    We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Not an earthquake, just a dlp fap session...

Knock it off girls !

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Whether you believe me or not I predicted the earth quake that hit Mexico City recently.

To be honest I knew after the quake which hit Chile it would be soon thereafter that Mexico would be hit hard.

I see the progression moving north and in a very short period of time California will be hit very hard. It maybe enough to dislodge the entire state and turn it into a coastal Peninsular.. And I also predict that this quake will be referred to for all time as :"The Big one"..

Its not a matter of if but when and when the big one hits ,please I beg of all of you ,do not blame me for it!

Its not my fault .. so please stop the name calling.

just remember ,it was San Andreas' fault!.. thank you!
    Canary Islands got hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748