Thread: Jewish media are upset over hilarious "racist" ad

Jewish media are upset over hilarious "racist" ad

This hilarious news story was published yesterday, and of course the jewish media are crying "racism":

Dove apologizes for ad: We 'missed the mark' representing black women

The offending ad was a 3-second GIF hawking Dove body wash that was posted Friday to the brand's Facebook page. It was taken down Saturday. CNNMoney reviewed a copy of the GIF. Introduced with the line "Ready for a Dove Shower?" it shows a looping image of a black woman removing a dark brown t-shirt to reveal a white woman. She then removes her beige t-shirt to show a third woman.
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/08/news...-ad/index.html

Dove Faces PR Disaster Over Ad That Showed Black Woman Turning White

A social media outcry over an advertisement for Dove body wash which showed a black woman removing her top to reveal a white woman has escalated into a public relations disaster for the Unilever brand.
    https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017...ve-advert.html

Dove Body Wash: Strong Enough To Turn A Black Woman White

Dove VisibleCare body wash: "Visibly more beautiful skin." Bye-bye black skin, hello white skin! (Scrub hard!) Can this ad possibly be real?
    https://jezebel.com/5804750/dove-bod...ck-woman-white

This is not breaking news or current events.

Why is it Jews that are upset about it? You stupid fuck!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Why is it Jews that are upset about it?
    The media where the backlash began are owned by the jews; e.g., CNN and the NY Times (two of the instances cited in the OP).
    The jews are always the first to screech about any supposed racism, particularly where none is present (the ad being meant to communicate the Dove is beneficial for skin of all hues).

Jews howl, trying to goad blacks into attacking whites. BLACKS not offended, because turning white would be the fulfillment of their unconscious racial dream.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    The media where the backlash began are owned by the jews; e.g., CNN and the NY Times (two of the instances cited in the OP).
    The jews are always the first to screech about any supposed racism, particularly where none is present (the ad being meant to communicate the Dove is beneficial for skin of all hues).
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    This is not breaking news or current events.
    So this news story, which was reported a couple of days ago, is good enough for CNN and The New York Times, but not for DLP? That's strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Yes, and then there's Jezebel which was founded by the anti-Western jew Nick Denton.

Yes, you're right. Here's a thread in which I proved that jews have a leading role in the promulgation of multiculturalism in the West:

Jewish academic says that jews will lead the new, multicultural Europe

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...ultural-Europe

The black woman in the ad says that she's not a victim:

I am the woman in the 'racist Dove ad'. I am not a victim

If you Google “racist ad” right now, a picture of my face is the first result. I had been excited to be a part of the commercial and promote the strength and beauty of my race, so for it to be met with widespread outrage was upsetting. Calls were being made to boycott Dove products, and friends from all over the world were checking on me to see if I was OK. I was overwhelmed by just how controversial the ad had become. (…) However, the experience I had with the Dove team was positive. I had an amazing time on set. All of the women in the shoot understood the concept and overarching objective – to use our differences to highlight the fact that all skin deserves gentleness.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-not-a-victim

As usual, the jewish media are making a mountain out of a molehill; they will use anything to instigate hatred, to create divisions.