Thread: Both Sides Are Losing the NFL Culture War

Both Sides Are Losing the NFL Culture War

Twisting patriotism to score political points will lead to disaster.

More...

Nope. The left is defending an issue that can single-handedly cost them the 2020 election. It's a decisive victory for Trump. Nice try though fucktard.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

The right is doing it as much as the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The right is doing it as much as the left.
    ^^^ Typical leftist argument

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    ^^^ Typical leftist argument
    Proof of my statement. ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Just keep them in the locker rooms during the Anthem. Nobody really cares about the political will of athletes.
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Just keep them in the locker rooms during the Anthem. Nobody really cares about the political will of athletes.
    True, but they shouldn't be let off as easy as staying in the locker rooms. It won't end there; they'll still open their fat mouths, thinking that anyone wants to hear what they have to say.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

Let me see if I understand this. Nigger players who make up more than 70% of the N.F.L. are bitching about anti-nigger discrimination. Nigger players who make millions of dollars are complaining that niggers make less money than whites. I guess there are a lot of white factory workers that make even more than the N.F.L. players.

When the niggers kneel down they better be thanking the white people who watch for providing them with their outlandish salaries, because once the fans leave the only running these niggers will be doing is away from police with stolen boxes of Nike's grasped firmly in their paws.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

It must be pretty disgusting to show up to a game and watch these dumbshits take a knee.

Only one side is losing. Those that buy a ticket an then show up, stand, slap their hand over their hearts to show a little resoect. They're not getting the coverage that these overpaid shit heads are. They're not getting any coverage.

I agree with Ditka, "gtfo if you don't like it."

Both sides are winning by keeping public sentiment engaged.

The left is motivated by the protests and when it gets rebuffed. Lefties love a fight against anything with any semblance of order or patriotism, amongst anything else they can whine about.