Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hollywood, networks, and NFL....

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Good for you...you're starting to roll with it! That's the spirit.
    Yes, I’m very grateful to you for acknowledging my massive manhood. Most guys would never do that for the fear it might make them look gay as fuck. But no, you bucked conventional wisdom and ran with it despite the obvious backlash. You are a true pioneer and a hero to the LGBT community. Kudos, I’m sure you can expect a celebration at your local gay bar for your bravery. Guapo has even volunteered to be the Toasmaster. Cheers, Nancy!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yes, Iím very grateful to you for acknowledging my massive manhood. Most guys would never do that for the fear it might make them look gay as fuck. But no, you bucked conventional wisdom and ran with it despite the obvious backlash. You are a true pioneer and a hero to the LGBT community. Kudos, Iím sure you can expect a celebration at your local gay bar for your bravery. Guapo has even volunteered to be the Toasmaster. Cheers, Nancy!
    I noticed that you have used that French comment, that Persia made some time ago, at the bottom of your posts. Now that is typically you...you run it like an advertisement. You seem to have condensed it and you will probably chisel it onto your headstone. Only someone with a big head (enormous vanity) would carry on like that. It shows lack of breeding. It shows you, BDB.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Rooster gets pwned, yet again.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I noticed that you have used that French comment, that Persia made some time ago, at the bottom of your posts. Now that is typically you...you run it like an advertisement. You seem to have condensed it and you will probably chisel it onto your headstone. Only someone with a big head (enormous vanity) would carry on like that. It shows lack of breeding. It shows you, BDB.
    Here's another comment you can stick in your signature, Eddy:

"Why can't we all ... just ... learn to get along ...?" -- Rodney King, dope dealer, hood and media darling wrongly made famous in the early 90's for being allowed to live when they should have beaten him to death.
    X

Rooster’s still talking about my dick.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yes, I’m very grateful to you for acknowledging my massive manhood. Most guys would never do that for the fear it might make them look gay as fuck. But no, you bucked conventional wisdom and ran with it despite the obvious backlash. You are a true pioneer and a hero to the LGBT community. Kudos, I’m sure you can expect a celebration at your local gay bar for your bravery. Guapo has even volunteered to be the Toasmaster. Cheers, Nancy!
    The only massive things about you are your mouth and your Anaconda. I think that would be a good fit. Try it, you want to anyhow.
    "toasmaster"...hayseed.

Who's Nancy?

Still talking about my cock.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.