Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Hollywood, networks, and NFL....

  1. #1

    Hollywood, networks, and NFL....

    Are all being obliterated.

    It doesn't get much better than this.

    Lib/prog world is crumbling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  2. #2
    The NFL is conservative, you idiot. It's the libs who are dismantling it.

    Fuck you're stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Are all being obliterated.

    It doesn't get much better than this.

    Lib/prog world is crumbling.



    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Are all being obliterated.

    It doesn't get much better than this.

    Lib/prog world is crumbling.

    Where's Nero and his fiddle?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Where's Nero and his fiddle?


    ODB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Are all being obliterated.

    It doesn't get much better than this.

    Lib/prog world is crumbling.

    Yep. As mediocre as Trump has been lately, at least he's sending our corrupt cultural institutions into a tailspin.

  7. #7
    How is the NFL corrupt ?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #8
    I've never seen such mean spiritedness as I do here.
    You do know that there are conservative networks too.
    You do know that many conservatives enjoy football.

    These are not liberal/progressive institutions.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Are all being obliterated.

    It doesn't get much better than this.

    Lib/prog world is crumbling.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The NFL is conservative, you idiot. It's the libs who are dismantling it.

    Fuck you're stupid.
    !
    !
    !

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Yep. As mediocre as Trump has been lately, at least he's sending our corrupt cultural institutions into a tailspin.
    It's been fun to watch.
    Weinstein/Hillary is just icing on the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •