Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Hollywood, networks, and NFL....

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    You do know that many conservatives enjoy football.
    That's the problem with the NFL right now. The majority of the fans are conservative. The shit-for-brains players incorrectly thinking that their place of employment is their platform for spouting their political beliefs is what'll shut it all down.
    Goinforthecurve!

  2. #12
    No, it won't.

  3. #13
    This is finally coming to a head. Some of the NFL team owners are telling players if they don't stand for the anthem they will sit out the game. They should also find them a game check.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #14
    DAMN sure won't 'shut it down'. Fuckin ridiculous. Fines, penalties, but football won't 'shut down'. THAT'S funny!
    Maybe the kneelers will strike after reprimand

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    That's the problem with the NFL right now. The majority of the fans are conservative. The shit-for-brains players incorrectly thinking that their place of employment is their platform for spouting their political beliefs is what'll shut it all down.
    It's for the best NFL is laid to rest.
    American can play soccer or lacrosse.
    Rugby is just stupid.

    The NFL is going to start getting sued for traumatic brain injuries after Hernandez and other players are showing early signs of other dementia.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/21/s...cte-brain.html


    Brady is too pretty, he should be fine. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    This is finally coming to a head. Some of the NFL team owners are telling players if they don't stand for the anthem they will sit out the game. They should also find them a game check.
    I wonder which one of the players would like to be 'freed' first.

    Goinforthecurve!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I wonder which one of the players would like to be 'freed' first.

    One way ticket back to Africa if they know which country they originated from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I wonder which one of the players would like to be 'freed' first.

    The really stupid ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #19
    She's talking about a poll that shows the most divisive brands..





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    One way ticket back to Africa if they know which country they originated from.
    Which country did you originate from, granny?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •