Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 1720. What a time to be alive!

It's 1720. What a time to be alive!

In a world where every idea seems divisive, it can help to know there are at least a few things that the world as a whole agrees on. Time, the calendar, and the basic idea that history as we know it happened pretty much like historians say it did are just a few of those things. I mean, after all, at the very least we can all agree that the year is 2017, right?
    Wrong.
    According to German Historian Heribert Illig the year is actually 1720, the Gregorian calendar is a lie, and a chunk of Middle Ages was completely made up.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/p...ime-hypothesis
    My soul is at peace.

Am I in time for the witch trials?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Seems highly unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Oh holy fuck.. Like anyone needs this bullshit right now.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Not sure what to make of it, really.

I think I'll ignore it.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Now, what would Satan do?

Thou shall not bear false witness, but if what this guy says is true, the church has been totally corrupt for well over a thousand years, and we are all living in its big lie about time. I see.

We are born into a lie and there's no escaping it since you can't escape time, or someone's fiction of time, and it's the Church that essentially pwned time. Is that it? The Church usurped the authority of God early on with this big lie at about the time Satan found the growing power of Christianity so irresistable he decided to claim a very fundamental piece of reality. Is that the idea?

The guy that spends $1500 on a fine Tag-Heuer wrist chronometer is really buying something that merely lies to him every second of every minute of every hour of every fucking day of every week of every month of every year. Everything it says is just a big, fat lie, and Satan is laughing his blistered red ass off at the sucker and at everyone else who accepts a 6 am wake-up alarm as truth.

That really sucks. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. We are truly doomed. We're all born into hell under the Satanic lie of time.

Well, I don't know ...

... at least I got to write this, so it hasn't been a total waste.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Not sure what to make of it, really.

I think I'm ignorant.
    Butt-ugly too, boil-face. Bad attitude too.

(He skins cute little kittens alive. )
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Pillage time
    You know, that's about all we can do! Steal it back and correct it. It would be out-deviling the devil, and in this case two wrongs would make a right.

My mind is blown. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Now, what would Satan do?

Thou shall not bear false witness, but if what this guy says is true, the church has been totally corrupt for well over a thousand years, and we are all living in its big lie about time. I see.

We are born into a lie and there's no escaping it since you can't escape time, or someone's fiction of time, and it's the Church that essentially pwned time. Is that it? The Church usurped the authority of God early on with this big lie at about the time Satan found the growing power of Christianity so irresistable he decided to claim a very fundamental piece of reality. Is that the idea?

The guy that spends $1500 on a fine Tag-Heuer wrist chronometer is really buying something that merely lies to him every second of every minute of every hour of every fucking day of every week of every month of every year. Everything it says is just a big, fat lie, and Satan is laughing his blistered red ass off at the sucker and at everyone else who accepts a 6 am wake-up alarm as truth.

That really sucks. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. We are truly doomed. We're all born into hell under the Satanic lie of time.

Well, I don't know ...

... at least I got to write this, so it hasn't been a total waste.
    How do I say I love this without bearing a striking similarity to some other twits who love things and say so with exclamation?
    My soul is at peace.