Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAACP sues! NFL player's "rights" more important than NFL owners' rights.

YaYa NAACP sues! NFL player's "rights" more important than NFL owners' rights.

The NAACP issued a Tuesday press release charging Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, with violating NFL players’ free speech rights by threatening to bench players who continue to kneel during the national anthem.
    The NAACP is determined to fight back against Jones in what it considers to be a civil rights issue.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/11/th...h-jerry-jones/
    I'm optimistic that America will wake up to the true nature of the gorillas in their midst.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

More proof that the NFL is a conservative organization being attacked by the left.

Only a fucking retard can't see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    More proof that the NFL is a conservative organization being attacked by the left.

Only a fucking retard can't see that.
    Flag to lsg.
    lol-band

This whole retarded episode has nothing to do with free speech. Or civil rights. Idiot nation.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Flag to lsg.
    This is the only flag you recognize...

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    This is the only flag you recognize...
    Says the 'guy' who openly fantasized about sodomizing Tom Brady with a football and then getting head from Mr. Brady. I'd say it's pretty obvious who the faggot is here...
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

The NFL debacle demonstrates clearly that niggers campaign for no good reason at all but for love of power. Niggers covet power. They lust for power. That's how fucking simple (and dangerous) they really are. They care absolutely nothing about anyone else's rights.

Niggers belong in Africa, if anywhere. Period.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I'm optimistic that America will wake up to the true nature of the gorillas in their midst.
    i wish i shared your optimism. there's far too much rampant monkey-worship being propagated by the ptb and their proxies. they've been at it hard since the sixties and aren't showing any signs of slowing down. if anything, it's more pervasive than ever, thanks in part to the fanatical support of the sjw/antifa/blm crowd.

it's ironic, as the negroes imagine they've accomplished all this on their own, while - in truth - they'd have managed very little without the support, funding, lobbying, and social activism from the all-so-very-cucked progressive elements in the white community.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Niggers haven't accomplished anything that humans haven't pulled a lot of strings to allow them to dance. Check your brain in at the door because common sense is in the trash.

There is a growing disconnect between what people know to be true and what the MSM reports and proselytizes.

If NFL management gets tossed to the trash heap, so be it. You have to trust common sense.