Thread: JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL FOR ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL FOR ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

الكفار، الشياطين المرحاض القذرة، العاهرات، الفاسقات الأمريكية قذرة، يانكي العودة إلى ديارهم من الشرق الأوسط. نحن المسلمين سوف يقتلك ألف مرة. قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل. الله يكرهك وسوف تعذبك حتى الموت. لدي زوجتي 127 الآن. قتلت أول 126. هي يهودي أنني اختطفت في فلسطين. انها 13 سنة، قديمة قليلا لأذواقي، لكنها جميلة. أنا اغتصبها في أي وقت أحصل على قرنية. انها تجعل بلدي طبق المفضل، الماعز مقلة العين الحساء. إذا عصيبتني، أنا سوط لها مع سوط راوهيد. أمريكا، أنت الشيطان عظيم الشيطان المرحاض الشيطان الذي يحب العاهرات. كنت تستحق الحصول على تفجير في 11/11.

تل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل !!!!!!!!!! [/ كولور]

بين الاغتصاب زوجتي دون السن القانونية وإثارة بلدي الجمل، وأنا استهدف الممارسة مع بلدي الرومانية الصنع أك-47.

اقل جميع اليهود!!!! قتل جميع الأميركيين !!!

الله يرمي برغي من البرق وصولا الى الشر أميريك ويقلى دونالد ترامب حتى الموت.

قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل قتل !!!!!!!!!! [/ كولور] [/ سيز]

جميع النساء الأمريكيات الفاسقات أن الله يريد الاغتصاب والحجارة حتى الموت. كنت أفضل التوبة من قبل الانحناء إلى الله، الحمار عالية في الهواء، والسماح للقدس الجمل سنام لكم حتى الحمار.

English translation:
    Infidels, dirty toilet devils, whores, filthy American sluts, yankee go home from the middle east. We Muslims will kill you a thousand times. KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL. Allah hates you and will torture you to death. I have my 127th wife now. I killed the first 126. She is a Jew that I kidnapped in Palestine. She’s 13 years old, a little old for my tastes, but she’s pretty. I rape her any time I get horny. She makes my favourite dish, goat eyeball stew. If she disobeys me, I whip her with a rawhide whip. America, you are a dirty great Satan toilet devil who loves whores. You deserved to get blown up on 9/11.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!

In between raping my underage wife and humping my camel, I target practice with my Romanian-made AK-47.

Kill all Jews!!!! Murder all Americans!!!

Allah shall throw a bolt of lightning down to the evil Amerique and fry Donald Trump to death.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!

All American women are sluts that Allah wants raped and stoned to death. You’d better repent by bowing down to Allah, ass high in air, and let a holy camel hump you up your ass.
    ALLAH!!!!!!! JIHAD!!!!!! KILL!!!!!!!!

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

It came to life from the dead?
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    lulz
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

"When this line is straight, everyone will love you. "

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Figured it was a beta-blocker, cardiac signature.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

I remember his wonderful sense of humor, his kind words, his great strength and perseverance ... yada yada ...

(((( ding-dong the witch is dead ...))))
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.