Thread: jihadi Sally Jones killed by US drone strike

jihadi Sally Jones killed by US drone strike

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/466508...on-isis-syria/

The US Air Force Predator strike is said to have taken place close to the border between Syria and Iraq.
    A Whitehall source said: “The Americans zapped her trying to get away from Raqqa. Quite frankly, it’s good riddance.”
    CIA chiefs told their UK counterparts that a Predator killed 50-year-old Jones in June.
    But news of the success has been kept quiet on both sides of the Atlantic amid fears her 12-year-old son Jojo may also have been killed.
    Reports say Jones was last been seen alive fleeing the carnage in Raqqa and heading toward the Syrian border town of Mayadin.
    Jones — who left her home in Chatham, Kent, with Jojo in 2013 to join ISIS in Syria — regularly used him as a human shield.

Jones was a singer in an all-girl punk band

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus

Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

Mr Fife

My Son screams in pain as i rip his ass an back to shreds.

The only thing a 30 round magazine does in a matching semi-auto pistol is fall out on the ground. LOL

Stupid bimbo.

They don't even look good.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.