Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: 2 days a week

  1. #31
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Ahhh. Quite.
    It's the kind of thing you know when you're King.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    It's the kind of thing you know when you're King.
    Indeed. The King is the one not covered in shit?

  3. #33
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Indeed. The King is the one not covered in shit?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Indeed. The King is the one not covered in shit?

    But de kings dik is...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  5. #35
    ^^fuckwit TM said something unimportant again and again^^

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    ^^fuckwit TM said something unimportant again and again^^


    You don't want me saying somethang important girl..nuf said...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  7. #37
    ^^TM the assclown fuckwit said something unimportant again and again aaaaaaand AGAIN^^

  8. #38
    ^

    Horse head...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  9. #39

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •