Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump butt-fucks Obama's corpse again!

Lightbulb Trump butt-fucks Obama's corpse again!

He issued an Executive Order allowing purchase of insurance across state lines.

Obama uninstall 75% complete.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Good news.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-congress.html
    “Insurance companies will be fighting to get every single person signed up," Trump said. "And you will hopefully be negotiating, negotiating, negotiating. And you'll get such low prices for such great care. Should have been done a long time ago and it could have been done a long time ago.”

Those "association health plans" could be shielded from some state and federal insurance requirements. But responding to concerns, the White House said participating employers could not exclude any workers from the plan, or charge more to those in poor health.

The order also calls on other federal agencies to consider expanding coverage in low-cost, short-term insurance plans not subject to ObamaCare rules.

It's unlikely to reverse the trend of insurers exiting state markets. About half of U.S. counties will have only one ObamaCare insurer next year, although it appears that no counties will be left without a carrier as was initially feared. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Off topic...but maybe we'll learn what drugs Hillary was given during the campaign.

Uproar as Capitol Hill pharmacist dishes on prescriptions for the powerful
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-powerful.html

"The pharmacy attracts members, staffers, lobbyists and families in the area, and has done so since 1997. The pharmacy makes prescription deliveries to the Capitol's Office of the Attending Physician (OAP), according to STAT.

But Kim underscored that he had “no personal knowledge of any members with Alzheimer’s.”

“But even if I did, I could not tell you or anyone else because of privacy laws,” Kim wrote in the email. “I never said that anyone actually had Alzheimer’s. The comment was taken out of context during a lighthearted conversation and was a broad comment made in a hypothetical nature.”

Kim told Fox News he would “never disclose” the medical condition of his customers.

“My customers know me and my business and trust that they will get all the facts before jumping to any conclusions,” Kim wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    He issued an Executive Order allowing purchase of insurance across state lines.

Obama uninstall 75% complete.
    The United States should sue Obama's black ass for all the billions that rotten nigger has cost, payable by his progeny until the end of time.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

Or they can get their ape asses back to Africa and stay there.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

A lot of oshita supporters here , Can we not buttfuck them also ?
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

It's so great how Trump did this and how he looked at the problem. Since progressives are totalitarians, the Obama people were all about controlling behavior. They didn't care about prices they had to pay or their lack of options. They just wanted to make sure everyone was forced to behave in a particular way.

Trump was about giving people options and that was his approach.

I think that is wonderful.

Trump was about giving people options and that was his approach.

I think that is wonderful.
    It's awesome that it's finally rolling in the right direction.
    Goinforthecurve!

Yeah, it sucks that Trump has to go it alone.

7 years they promised relief from this nightmare.. All lies.

Trump alone is the only one going at it. Trying to keep his promise.

Yeah, it sucks that Trump has to go it alone.

7 years they promised relief from this nightmare.. All lies.

Trump alone is the only one going at it. Trying to keep his promise.
    I'm actually shocked from all the push-back he's getting. I'm assuming it's because they've resorted to disagreeing with him regardless of the subject at this point.
    Goinforthecurve!