Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Darwin didn't even use the term "evolution".

Darwin didn't even use the term "evolution".

The term "evolution" is a post-Darwin invention of academia.

evolution / iːvəˈluːʃ(ə)n/. noun:
    1The process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
    2The gradual development of something: ‘the forms of written languages undergo constant evolution’
    3 In chemistry, the giving off of a gaseous product, or of heat. ‘the evolution of oxygen occurs rapidly in this process’. 'the silent fart quickly evolved into cause for panic and evacuation of the classroom'.
    4 A pattern of movements or manoeuvres. ‘flocks of waders often perform aerial evolutions’
    5 In mathematics dated The extraction of a root from a given quantity.

Early 17th century: from Latin evolutio(n-) ‘unrolling’, from the verb evolvere ... first recorded in describing a ‘wheeling’ manoeuvre in the realignment of troops or ships. Current senses stem from a notion of ‘opening out’, giving rise to the sense ‘development’.

Etymologically, "it is curious that, although the modern theory of evolution has its source in Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species (1859), the word evolution does not appear in the original text at all.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/evolution
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

That doesn't make evolution any less viable.

What did Darwin call it, Survival of the fittest? He clearly saw it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    That doesn't make evolution any less viable.

What did Darwin call it, Survival of the fittest? He clearly saw it.
    At the very least, it suggests that evolution suspect. And the fact is that academia glomped onto it like a bunch of teenage groupies.

"Survival of the fittest", Eddy my boi, is the tool of bureacracy heads, mainly, used to get more work out of workers. No such thing as "survival of the fittest" outside a boxing ring and a bureaucracy.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Wash your head out with soap and start anew! Hallelujeah!

Darwin actually used "evolution" one time in On The Origin of Species, in the closing paragraph. He preferred using "descent with modification" because "evolution" had already been used in a 1762 work by Bonnet, but carried an implication of "progress", which Darwin didn't take to.

It could be argued that the progressives are working at odds with natural selection.

At this point stunting, or even forestalling, human evolution.

When you consider the math they must use to make these theories work, we could be talking about billions of years wasted at this point.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Humanism was a philosophy developed by the elite freemasonry to slowly work away at corroding the foundation of Jesus Christ’ teaching (coming about around 14th century or there abouts), but it did not settle well with the common peasantry and folks in Christiandom (which was Europe).
    And then Came Rationalism…(in the effort to befuddle Christianity and Christ Jesus) however it was too coarse for the common folk too, not being accepted…so the Freemasonry worked on to come up with the MAGIC BULLET (THEORY) that would oppose Christianity! The whole purpose of all this was to DESTROY CHRIST’s teachings and DESTROY faith in Christ Jesus!
    Baruch Spinoza expanded upon Descartes' basic principles of Rationalism. ... In the 18th Century, the great French rationalists of the Enlightenment (often known as French Rationalism) include Voltaire, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Charles de Secondat (Baron de Montesquieu) (1689 - 1755).
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Jesus didn't preach creationism.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Darwin admitted it was all bullshit and only fools believed his insane rantings .
    And the HEEB in the suit has just bought a new home from the profits he made on your dreams .

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    Darwin admitted it was all bullshit and only fools believed his insane rantings .
    More lies.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.