Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evil Persia and Wicked Melvin are Canucks plotting to over throw the USA

Evil Persia and Wicked Melvin are Canucks plotting to over throw the USA

Persia and Melvin live in a castle in British Columbia. Little do they know, but God sends me a pipeline to eavesdrop on what they're doing. Some stuff I've overheard that I don't want to know, like details of their sex life. For example, Melvin likes to dress up in a pink ballerina outfit and get spanked by her while squealing like a pig. Very strange. However, that's shit's private and not all that important. What's more pressing is that they're Canuck throwbacks to the British Empire that hated the USA's independence. It was Melvin's great great great great grandfather who convinced General Benedict Arnold to become a traitor and fight for the British. So in honor of his many times great grandfather, they've decided to overthrow the USA. They're going to sneak into the country and start up a gun grabbing group that will sneak into people's houses to steal their guns! When they've stoled enough of them, they're going to use them to form a private army that attacks our government, taking us over. Then Persia and Melvin will move into the White House and make themselves dictators! Persia's gonna be like, "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ye yanks shalt never own guns again, HOO-HOO-WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And Melvin be like, "Yuppers, mah dear, dem yanks ain't a never a gonna get nonna them there guns eeeever again, wuh-huh-huh-huh-huh."

We think of Canadians as all nice, but don't be fooled. They're plotting revenge over that time we invaded Quebec. They want to take over the USA and force us all to watch hockey, give up our guns, eat maple syrup, and tag the end of sentences with "eh?" Worse yet, they're going to force us all to learn French and use the metric system. Don't let them!!!

Darling Dawg, you are so adorable.

My goodness as a Mighty Man of God AKA Gideon Jones, counters Evil Persia and Melvin.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

No, his mind is not for rent
    To any god or government.
    Always hopeful, yet discontent
    He knows changes aren’t permanent –
    But change is

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Everyone is invited to our castle on Hallowe'en for a house party, gonna be a monster mash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    Persia and Melvin live in a castle in British Columbia. Little do they know, but God sends me a pipeline to eavesdrop on what they're doing. Some stuff I've overheard that I don't want to know, like details of their sex life. For example, Melvin likes to dress up in a pink ballerina outfit and get spanked by her while squealing like a pig. Very strange. However, that's shit's private and not all that important. What's more pressing is that they're Canuck throwbacks to the British Empire that hated the USA's independence. It was Melvin's great great great great grandfather who convinced General Benedict Arnold to become a traitor and fight for the British. So in honor of his many times great grandfather, they've decided to overthrow the USA. They're going to sneak into the country and start up a gun grabbing group that will sneak into people's houses to steal their guns! When they've stoled enough of them, they're going to use them to form a private army that attacks our government, taking us over. Then Persia and Melvin will move into the White House and make themselves dictators! Persia's gonna be like, "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ye yanks shalt never own guns again, HOO-HOO-WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And Melvin be like, "Yuppers, mah dear, dem yanks ain't a never a gonna get nonna them there guns eeeever again, wuh-huh-huh-huh-huh."

We think of Canadians as all nice, but don't be fooled. They're plotting revenge over that time we invaded Quebec. They want to take over the USA and force us all to watch hockey, give up our guns, eat maple syrup, and tag the end of sentences with "eh?" Worse yet, they're going to force us all to learn French and use the metric system. Don't let them!!!
    Holy shit DMC do you mean to tell me that Melvin's Great Great Great Great Great Grand Father was Major John Andre of the British Army?!! He was the one who turned Benedict Arnold well him and that little biznatch Peggy Shippen. Maybe that's why he turned to evil so easily!!
    Last edited by Superdude; 10-12-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Everyone is invited to our castle on Hallowe'en for a house party, gonna be a monster mash.
    Is it this one? Or the other one?

Maybe I can get SGTSG to take some time off from saving puppies down at the animal shelter long enough to come to the party.

But change is

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    It's witches night.

It's not the same day as the Club 8ball party is it?

But change is

Dilemma.