Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone that supports legalizing marijuana is a stoner.

So?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Are there any non-stoners who are happy with California's decision to go with legal pot? Especially considering all the other crap they have to deal with? I doubt it.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

yeah. im very happy they formally adopted it into law. even though J showed us most of what is allowed today was allowed in 2016. now they can fall off into the ocean at their own choosing. lets make assisted suicide legal too. and back alley abortions. and lobotomies. and lets make it legal to torch your own house. and car. and murder your wife and children. anything to push California and their two sister states into the drink faster.

heres a great law they should en-act. any warren buffet owned railroad line that he wishes to turn into a commuter path should be allowed to do so, provided that in the future it must operate at near full, to full capacity.

you stupid dork. the best way to show lazy fuckers the door, is to make it easier to have them shown the way out.

its the same way with the U S Coast Guard. lets make it easier for them to be caught bringing drugs into the US. not harder. cabbage?

They've run out of things to tax. lol.

The only 'legal pot' will be gov't pot. Mark my words.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

just did a line of coke^^

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.