Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Everyone that supports legalizing marijuana is a stoner.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    just did a line of coke^^
    No, that was you.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    No, that was you.
    You're the one who said 'bump'. That's what doing a hit of coke is called.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You're the one who said 'bump'. That's what doing a hit of coke is called.
    And how would you know this unless you had experience with it?

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    And how would you know this unless you had experience with it?
    Everybody knows it.




    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    And how would you know this unless you had experience with it?
    billybitch has plenty of experience. He scrambled his brains smoking crack. FYI crack is cocaine.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

  6. #36
    At least drugs don’t make you gay. So what’s your excuse, faggot?


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  7. #37
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,133
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    billybitch has plenty of experience. He scrambled his brains smoking crack. FYI crack is cocaine.
    Also shrunk his package and gave him bitch hips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  8. #38
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,133
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    At least drugs don’t make you gay. So what’s your excuse, faggot?
    The number 1 reason for doing drugs is you are gay or some other kind of perv and looking for acceptance BH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •