Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Everyone that supports legalizing marijuana is a stoner.

  1. #1

    Everyone that supports legalizing marijuana is a stoner.

    Just remember that. Every year, the fake news organization Gallup says the majority of Americans support legalizing marijuana, when they only survey around 1,000 people in the metro areas in blue states. How can a country that largely voted for Trump also support legalizing weed? That makes no fucking sense. Gallup are a bunch of fucking liars and only cucks like BillyBob believe them.

  2. #2
    Link?
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Link?
    Check the News Feeds board, there's a thread with a link to it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Just remember that. Every year, the fake news organization Gallup says the majority of Americans support legalizing marijuana, when they only survey around 1,000 people in the metro areas in blue states. How can a country that largely voted for Trump also support legalizing weed? That makes no fucking sense. Gallup are a bunch of fucking liars and only cucks like BillyBob believe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Check the News Feeds board, there's a thread with a link to it.
    I always look at methodology of studies and I notice details.
    All 50 states were surveyed.

    Results are based on telephone interviews conducted October 5-11, 2017 with a random sample of –1,028— adults, ages 18+, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on this sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is 4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I always look at methodology of studies and I notice details.
    All 50 states were surveyed.
    So according to Gallup, the population of the U.S. is 1,028.

    They are biased.

  6. #6
    Oh look, finally a unique thread from tlsg
    Instead of the same old regurgitated tripe!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    So according to Gallup, the population of the U.S. is 1,028.

    They are biased.
    Deflection again? At first you said blue states and it was clearly all 50.
    They transparently said it was a survey of a thousand people and never claimed that was the population o the US.

    Republicans, Independents and Democrats now favor legalization.

    No one wants to keep spending billions to jail people who use cannabis.

    I do not use it ... I am not wasteful with money.

    If an adult wants to have a glass of wine or use cannabis in their own home that is not my business and I do not want to waste tax payer money on this nonsense.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Deflection again? At first you said blue states and it was clearly all 50.
    They transparently said it was a survey of a thousand people and never claimed that was the population o the US.

    Republicans, Independents and Democrats now favor legalization.

    No one wants to keep spending billions to jail people who use cannabis.

    I do not use it ... I am not wasteful with money.

    If an adult wants to have a glass of wine or use cannabis in their own home that is not my business and I do not want to waste tax payer money on this nonsense.
    I fully agree but tlsg has an agenda and it has nothing to do with the truth. If you support legalization you must be a stoner. There are no other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Republicans, Independents and Democrats now favor legalization.
    Because they're a bunch of stoner cucks.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Because they're a bunch of stoner cucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •