Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb bitch PTA

Dumb bitch PTA

Can't handle it. Always runs away, comes back to stroke a few, lie about a dozen, swallow one wad or two, play postage whore, and runs away again.

Meet the meth head bitch with give or take 76,000 posts.

Lummy likes when pta strokes him. Must have something to do with the fact that she has a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

PTA has a cock.

Cocks everywhere.

But, they lack balls.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Lummy likes when pta strokes him. Must have something to do with the fact that she has a dick.
    Fact is that she is a lot more readable and you suck shit. I'm so sorry, Betty.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Fact is that she is a lot more readable and you suck shit. I'm so sorry, Betty.
    Fact is that she is a psychopathic liar and you are stupid enough to believe her bullshit.

Congratulations dumbass.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Can't handle it. Always runs away, comes back to stroke a few, lie about a dozen, swallow one wad or two, play postage whore, and runs away again.

Meet the meth head bitch with give or take 76,000 posts.
    How'd you incur your head trauma?
    lol-band

Dumb cunt PTA looks pretty cuntydumb today!

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Dumb cunt PTA looks pretty cuntydumb today!
    I noticed that, too.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Well, I can beat the teeth out of her fat face and staple her fat inflamed hands to her big ass but she's scared. Scared of what her online persona can't do (which is a long list). Hell, I'll beat ODBs ugly, bird face ass too. Two for one! See, these dumb cunts have NOTHING outside of this forum. Nothing. No guts, no balls, no backup for your fat fucking mouths, nothing. They can't fight their own battles IRL, yet they pound a keyboard like the weak cunts they are. Spare they their 'work'/'livelihood' or husbands/bfs knowing wtf they do here. It's WHY they do it.
    Neither CUNT knows me, or who I know IRL. Best to keep it here, pussy cunts. Or, have that piece of shit mod HELENA give you my location and come see who gets youtubed and exposed, cunts.

I saw you on YouTube. It was funny. Why don't you stop pretending you're going to get somewhere hopping from class to class to class on our dime, get some sponsors and get paid for those hilarious videos? That's good money!

"No one in this room wants to breathe the same air as anyone else."