Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Study Says Farming Marijuana Hurting Environment

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Colorado Springs is trying to maintain its reputation, but is slowly being encroached on. With 'everyone' moving there, it's just a matter of time before they're taken over also. The Springs sits south of Denver and north of Pueblo. Pueblo is a ghetto, getting worse, and Denver has taken the ghetto route. The last decent metro area will be swallowed up shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Ship niggers back to Africa, the entire everything improves.

Talk about your New! Improved! Instantly! "Better Everything All Around!"

This is definitely the bomb!!!!
    Last edited by Lummy; 11-02-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post

Talk about your New! Improved! Instantly! This is fucking definitely the bomb!!!!
    "divershitty visas"
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Talk about your New! Improved! Instantly! "Better Everything All Around!"

This is definitely the bomb!!!!
    Who the fuck doesn't like new and improved everything. Every thing?"

Advertise it on TV like Tide!!
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Wow, it really is a new, improved world!

Federal, state and local budgets instantly look healthier. Government starts to make sense again. City councils start to attend to the business of government instead of the problem of niggers. Sports gets back to sports without monkeyshines. Academia's psychosis improves instantly, and higher education returns to learning. Numerous square miles of urban wasteland get improved in real and creative ways because that, maybe above all else, makes such good sense. City dwellers are once again actually safer on the streets. The English language is cleaned up mightily.

The list of excellent reasons goes on and on and on.

Bottom line: Everyone wins, and niggers get to do whatever the hell they want back where they came from because nobody gives a rotten fuck about it.

Problem is, nobody sees the excellent future achievable in this.

I say the Nigger Processing Industry is dead! Ship them all the hell out!
    Last edited by Lummy; 11-02-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Wow, it really is a new, improved world!

Federal, state and local budgets instantly look healthier. Government starts to make sense again. City councils start to attend to the business of government instead of the problem of niggers. Sports gets back to sports without monkeyshines. Academia's psychosis improves instantly, and higher education returns to learning. Numerous square miles of urban wasteland get improved in real and creative ways because that, maybe above all else, makes such good sense. City dwellers are once again actually safer on the streets. The English language is cleaned up mightily.

The list of excellent reasons goes on and on and on.

Bottom line: Everyone wins, and niggers get to do whatever the hell they want back where they came from because nobody gives a rotten fuck about it.

Problem is, nobody sees the excellent future achievable in this.

I say the Nigger Processing Industry is dead! Ship them all the hell out!
    Problem is most don't know which country they came from.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

... because ... Vietnam ... CIA ... LBJ ...
    All factual, but we proceed as if they are not culpable, as if they needn't be held to account. It's amazing to me how the very principles involved in this country's devolution get thoughtlessly dismissed with every change of venue.

You have to grasp the principles/tools at work. And then you have to apply them, if applicable, to the next valid news that you read.

It ain't all that random, peeps.