Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bergdahl to serve no time

Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

Didn't he get people killed when they went to look for his stupid ass?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Yes. He was/is a fuckin' deserter. Should have gotten life in prison. Actually, shouldn't have been traded for in the first place.

Were they killed or injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Were they killed or injured?
    Both.

http://time.com/2809352/bowe-bergdah...-army-taliban/

once agin, we all see that puissant is late to the table.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Since he is appealing his dishonorable discharge he will probably continue in the Army until that appeal is decided. How much pay does a pvt get per month? Deduct $1000 from that per month for ten months and the dirt bag won't have any spending money.

While he is serving pending the outcome of his appeal he should not be working in an office. If his MOS is infantry he should be placed in a squad bay with other "ground pounders" where he can be treated to a "blanket party" every night until his appeal is decided.

Investigator: Did you see who beat Bergdahal during the night

Soldier: Sir I would like to help you Sir but I was asleep Sir.

Investigator: I suppose everyone in this squad bay was asleep all night

Soldiers (in unison): Sir you got that right Sir
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Since he is appealing his dishonorable discharge he will probably continue in the Army until that appeal is decided. How much pay does a pvt get per month? Deduct $1000 from that per month for ten months and the dirt bag won't have any spending money.

While he is serving pending the outcome of his appeal he should not be working in an office. If his MOS is infantry he should be placed in a squad bay with other "ground pounders" where he can be treated to a "blanket party" every night until his appeal is decided.

Investigator: Did you see who beat Bergdahal during the night

Soldier: Sir I would like to help you Sir but I was asleep Sir.

Investigator: I suppose everyone in this squad bay was asleep all night

Soldiers (in unison): Sir you got that right Sir
    We can hope something as fitting happens.

They're also asking that he be given a POW medal.

The lead defense attorney for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl said he wants him to receive the Prisoner of War medal.
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...pow-medal.html