Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bergdahl to serve no time

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Agreed. Now there's talk of giving him back pay for captivity.
    He deserted! He spent five years "off the clock"

Simplistic illustration of my reasoning: If a person is hired to mow your lawn and they mow part of it one day, then take five days off before returning to mow the rest you do not pay them for the five days they were not working.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    could you please be more vague? im trying to hit a puff of fog in a misty atmosphere here.
    It's a summation of a few points from the wiki on his case and incident.

Not talking points from the media.

His actions led to the death and injury of other US servicemen.
    But causation of their death and injury isn't attributable to him.

That's only on the Taliban .

look. lets end this right here. onignog said he was a great American heewoe..........nuff said.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Trying to look at this from a different perspective.
    That he was allegedly tortured, held for 5 years is no small thing.

That he has to live as a pariah amongst better men and the self guilt...
    I think he already has a life sentence.

just be logical. the monkey king said he was a good guy. you need more proof then that?
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Libtards do what libtards do , right ?

Americucks are fools , they will pay him , and everyone else in the world .
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

Meanwhile a Marine Gunnery Sergeant at Paris Island, SC was given 19-years, demoted to private, loss of pay and a dishonorable discharge for allegedly abusing Muslim recruits. Guess the Gunny should have enlisted in the Army the punishments are far less severe.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.