Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LEAH REMINI SCIENTOLOGY AND THE AFTERMATH

LEAH REMINI SCIENTOLOGY AND THE AFTERMATH

Has anyone seen this? I started watching it and something has to be done about this fake religion. Their Tax Exempt status should be revoked. It's not a Religion or a Church. It's a money making organization. Children are abused, worked like dogs and even molested and they tell the kids who speak out against their abusers that they are doing something wrong and punish them.

It is truly horrifying that such an organization is allowed to exist under the cover of freedom of religion.

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Oh, but everything must be permitted, right? Just every last fucking possible thing.

Not permitting everything, evar=Big Gubmint!/Tyranny!
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

yea ... I was out at dinner tonight and this book and that cult came up in conversation.
    They should not have tax exempt status.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    yea ... I was out at dinner tonight and this book and that cult came up in conversation.
    They should not have tax exempt status.
    Absolutely. The power they exert over their followers is obscene.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar

Mr Cruise says you're all a bag of dicks.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post

The red eyes are a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Has anyone seen this? I started watching it and something has to be done about this fake religion. Their Tax Exempt status should be revoked. It's not a Religion or a Church. It's a money making organization. Children are abused, worked like dogs and even molested and they tell the kids who speak out against their abusers that they are doing something wrong and punish them.

It is truly horrifying that such an organization is allowed to exist under the cover of freedom of religion.

I've watched it a bit, and agree with everything you said. There should be no tax-exempt for profit 'churches'.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post

Good find!

Publicity hog it when you can't act...

"Although the church repeatedly lost in legal cases which were heard up to the level of the Supreme Court, it undertook negotiations with the IRS from 1991 to find a settlement. In October 1993, the church and the IRS reached an agreement under which the church discontinued all of its litigation against the IRS and paid $12.5 million to settle a tax debt said to be around a billion dollars, and the IRS granted 153 Scientology-related corporate entities tax exemption and the right to declare their own subordinate organizations tax-exempt in future." Wikipedia

This is not a religion you have to pay about $300,000 just to get to the level they call "clear." I don't have to pay anything to my church. I have donated money but you are not required to pay anything.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11