Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trigger warning for jews, and all other Christ haters.

Trigger warning for jews, and all other Christ haters.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

maybe its not too late, so I will try once more. just because you, Philly, deem someone as a Christ hater, doesn't make them so. you should wake up to the reality that you are perceived as a snotty Bible thumper who is going straight to hell in a handbasket upon their death.
    Moss escapes

Oh, you and your beloved jews 'love' Jesus? Like Jesus? Didn't your Idumean ancestors say his blood be on your heads, anything to get Pilate to execute Him after a night of torture before the Judeans awoke to the evil jew's murderous act? Let alone call His mother a slut, and claim your vile pathetic excuse for a g-d is boiling Him in hell in a pot of zizz from jews masturbating to the idea of pain and suffering of the Mesiah of Israel. Actual Israel the real chosen of God. His Name and Title are pushed everywhere you vile people go as a curse phrase.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

SHITTY HEEBS !
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

batshit crazy. ^^^
    Moss escapes

Philly's a nigger dedicated to anarchy and destruction.

They work for Satan. It's just the way they are.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Philly's a nigger dedicated to anarchy and destruction.

They work for Satan. It's just the way they are.
    Oh Vile and wretched Lummy ,what will satisfy you if God cannot?

Oh evil and disgusting JEW what will save you if your money and wealth cannot?

Remember the horrors of Auschwitz. Hubris cannot be mollified.

Hush, pipsqueak.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.