Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next level Krapperdick: NAACP wants "The Star Spangled Banner" abolished.

Next level Krapperdick: NAACP wants "The Star Spangled Banner" abolished.

Says the California chapter of racist and exclusive coloreds, solving the problem of the NFL's rich poor niggers taking a knee at NFL games is simple: get rid of the national anthem.

“We owe a lot ... to Kaepernick,” California [sheboon] NAACP President told the Sacramento Bee. “I think all this controversy about the knee will go away once the song is removed.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...pangled-banne/
    Rotten to their core.
    Last edited by Lummy; 11-09-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Or....just get rid of blacks in the NFL. That's how it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Get rid of the niggers and get rid of the armor.

Sewanee.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Get rid of the niggers and get rid of the armor.

Sewanee.
    Damn straight ! what the hell kind of prissy fag wears helmet and shoulder pad ? FUCKING PUNKS !!!!!
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

It fleetingly refers to slavery..

Okay. So, what if we just give it to them?

We replace it with "America the beautiful"

Then what?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It fleetingly refers to slavery..

Okay. So, what if we just give it to them?

We replace it with "America the beautiful"

Then what?
    Niggers will attach the labels "slavery" and "racism" to everything they want to change to niggerize America and empower their racist agendas. They don't give a shit about the national anthem, guaranteed, just how they can manipulate the situation toward nigger domination.

ya

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Niggers will attach the labels "slavery" and "racism" to everything they want to change to niggerize America and empower their racist agendas. They don't give a shit about the national anthem, guaranteed, just how they can manipulate the situation toward nigger domination.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

The name NAACP says it all, niggers are always causing problems.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    The name NAACP says it all, niggers are always causing problems.

Perfect.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious