Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Next level Krapperdick: NAACP wants "The Star Spangled Banner" abolished.

  1. #1

    Next level Krapperdick: NAACP wants "The Star Spangled Banner" abolished.

    Says the California chapter of racist and exclusive coloreds, solving the problem of the NFL's rich poor niggers taking a knee at NFL games is simple: get rid of the national anthem.

    “We owe a lot ... to Kaepernick,” California [sheboon] NAACP President told the Sacramento Bee. “I think all this controversy about the knee will go away once the song is removed.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...pangled-banne/
    Rotten to their core.
    Last edited by Lummy; 11-09-2017 at 06:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  2. #2
    Or....just get rid of blacks in the NFL. That's how it used to be.




    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  3. #3
    Get rid of the niggers and get rid of the armor.

    Sewanee.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Get rid of the niggers and get rid of the armor.

    Sewanee.
    Damn straight ! what the hell kind of prissy fag wears helmet and shoulder pad ? FUCKING PUNKS !!!!!
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .


  5. #5
    It fleetingly refers to slavery..

    Okay. So, what if we just give it to them?

    We replace it with "America the beautiful"

    Then what?





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It fleetingly refers to slavery..

    Okay. So, what if we just give it to them?

    We replace it with "America the beautiful"

    Then what?
    Niggers will attach the labels "slavery" and "racism" to everything they want to change to niggerize America and empower their racist agendas. They don't give a shit about the national anthem, guaranteed, just how they can manipulate the situation toward nigger domination.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

  7. #7
    ya





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Niggers will attach the labels "slavery" and "racism" to everything they want to change to niggerize America and empower their racist agendas. They don't give a shit about the national anthem, guaranteed, just how they can manipulate the situation toward nigger domination.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  9. #9
    The name NAACP says it all, niggers are always causing problems.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    The name NAACP says it all, niggers are always causing problems.


    Perfect.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •