Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next level Krapperdick: NAACP wants "The Star Spangled Banner" abolished.

Don't get rid of the Anthem, get rid of the niggers.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It fleetingly refers to slavery..

Okay. So, what if we just give it to them?

We replace it with "America the beautiful"

Then what?
    Then they will allege that "Purple mountain magisties (sp)" refer to sheboon breasts and is not only racist but sexist.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Sure, get rid of the National Anthem and see how much further the league sinks.

Bob Costas did a huge liberal plea to ban private ownership of firearms. so Steadman Bailey then gets himself shot in the head. WTG assholes.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    Bob Costas did a huge liberal plea to ban private ownership of firearms. so Steadman Bailey then gets himself shot in the head. WTG assholes.
    Costas was employed by NBC, not the NFL.