Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: I love people

what will you do when the lining of your internal organs becomes so thin, you literally bleed out inside yourself?

I knew someone who ate between 16 and 24 pills a day. depending on which day it was, and if the tides were high at midnight or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Did it work?
    I had pain yesterday - and especially last night - I took my gabapentin, and xanax to help me sleep and tylenol.
    I take gabapentin every day (600 mg)-it needs to build up on your system. Most days it's fine - yesterday, no.
    The pain I have is neuropathy - it feels like an electrical buzzing burning sensation. I can't take aspirin.
    You can't take Aspirin or NSAID's because you're on Warfarin if I remember correctly. I screwed up in my post it's my left leg that was broken, I said right leg in my post.

It didn't really stop it, I get what feels like a hot needle or electric needle, I get on my exercise bike and try to ride it away, or I go outside and walk it off or run around the fence line with one or two of my dogs.

It is an infuriating pain, I'm just to willing to go to hard drugs for it because it's not going away. I don't want to end up like Cotton addicted to Opiates.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    You can't take Aspirin or NSAID's because you're on Warfarin if I remember correctly. I screwed up in my post it's my left leg that was broken, I said right leg in my post.

It didn't really stop it, I get what feels like a hot needle or electric needle, I get on my exercise bike and try to ride it away, or I go outside and walk it off or run around the fence line with one or two of my dogs.

It is an infuriating pain, I'm just to willing to go to hard drugs for it because it's not going away. I don't want to end up like Cotton addicted to Opiates.
    You need a certain quality of life. If the pain is too severe, it takes over.
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.