Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: I love people

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    how dare you Helena! we knew you were an inside LDL agent, but to delete my post is most un-called for!!!!!!!!!
    That's precisely WHY she isn't my friend.

You goddamed freaks here...

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    One, I don't know what an inside LDL agent is. Two, what the hell are you talking about? Three, I stole all of your mineral rights right out from under you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    your hem is unraveling. your guilt is showing.
    Go fuck yourself in your open cave, jebe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I see you're back to center stage, with your overripe ego. How grows your garden, big mouth?
    YOU make him center stage. STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Hack your braids and mourn your sanity.
    Yuck. Men with braids/man buns.

so tell us all LaLa. do you believe you think very hard to come up with these quips?
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

we here at DLP think if you tried harder, it would strain what you have left of a brain and cause it to swell.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

You're irrelevant, jebe. But, keep trying. It's fun to watch.

that's it? you say exactly what I just said? you could put a little more effort into this, couldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I take Gabapentin for the nerve pain that I have from a ruptured and a herniated disc.
    There's no compromising side effects that I get from it. I used to go for acupuncture treatments,
    but I can't afford it and my health insurance doesn't cover it.

I don't understand how people think it's a badge of honor to endure pain when it can be relieved.
    I have nerve damage in my right leg from when it got broken in 2006, could be the surgery to fix it caused the damage, IDK. I was taking 800 mg of Gabapentin for it but it doesn't do much to lessen the paid I have. My nerve paid flares up at night keeps me awake, last night for example I kept feeling like I was getting a cramp in my left foot right in the sole of the foot. I took 2 800 mg tabs, and 2000 mg of Tylenol, and 2 325 mg aspirins.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I have nerve damage in my right leg from when it got broken in 2006, could be the surgery to fix it caused the damage, IDK. I was taking 800 mg of Gabapentin for it but it doesn't do much to lessen the paid I have. My nerve paid flares up at night keeps me awake, last night for example I kept feeling like I was getting a cramp in my left foot right in the sole of the foot. I took 2 800 mg tabs, and 2000 mg of Tylenol, and 2 325 mg aspirins.
    Did it work?
    I had pain yesterday - and especially last night - I took my gabapentin, and xanax to help me sleep and tylenol.
    I take gabapentin every day (600 mg)-it needs to build up on your system. Most days it's fine - yesterday, no.
    The pain I have is neuropathy - it feels like an electrical buzzing burning sensation. I can't take aspirin.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe