Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAPO: Multiple women claim Judge Roy Moore is a pedo.

Lightbulb WAPO: Multiple women claim Judge Roy Moore is a pedo.

On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...4a0_story.html

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.”

Notice the libel prosecution escape valve built right in.

I think it's funny that they waited ALL THESE YEARS.. TILL HE WON THIS PRIMARY.. to come forward.

I read the story and they managed to find like 3 of her friends who all have the identical crystal clear memories of everything they did in 1979. All highly detailed. Corroborating her story to a T.

That's pretty amazing.
    Last edited by El Guapo; 11-09-2017 at 01:38 PM.

And convenient.

Someone should do the 411 on these chicks and see who we're listening to here.

No need. The story's already out there. Aspersion is the aim. With the smear du jour tactic: 50 year old transgressions.

Stopping just this side of libel.

After The Post published this story Thursday afternoon, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and a handful of other GOP senators said Moore must step aside if Corfman’s account is true.
    Desperate attempt by Bitch McTurtle to hurt Roy Moore. McCuckold is dumb, but not even he is dumb enough to think there's a 1% chance that the cunt's story is true.

The new establishment cuck scheme is to accuse the few good candidates who run of being rapists at the last minute of elections. Pathetic.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

moore calls a spade a spade:

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore lashed out Thursday at what he called "the Obama-Clinton machine's liberal media lapdogs" after The Washington Post reported on a woman's claims that the former judge and staunch social conservative initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.

In a series of tweets Thursday evening, Moore claimed "The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal –– even inflict physical harm –– if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-year-old.html
    Μολὼν λάβε