Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAPO: Multiple women claim Judge Roy Moore is a pedo.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    That guy owes.

Do you realise how many women were burned as witches?
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

What was the age of sexual consent in Alabama in 1979? I ask because some Southern states in the past may have considered an unmarried 14-year old as being a spinster.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Julia was 16, going on 17 when Tyler tested her hymen for an opening.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Soxes, U.W, jirgo and Towelie-Bob! The guy knows who you are!
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

He could have buttfucked her , still would vote for him . Hell anything better than a lib .
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

Who are we to condemn the culture of the South?

How old was Loretta Lynn when she got married, 13?

What about Jerry Lee Lewis and his child bride?

The left tells us we cannot condemn the cultures of other nations yet they openly condemn the culture of the Southern states, that is extremely hypocritical of them.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

hell , that bitches mother is just pissed because he dint marry her , must have been a lousy fuck ,
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump