Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Can adult ( 30+ ) men and women be just friends?

  1. #1

    Can adult ( 30+ ) men and women be just friends?

    It is a slippery slope and in rare instances it happens. I am not talking about neighbor and work acquaintances or couples friends.
    What do you think?
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  2. #2
    Yes. And no.



    Sorry - gotta run, but I'll come back this later.
    Super-Cotton-Fragile-istic-Extra-Faggotrocious

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Yes. And no.



    Sorry - gotta run, but I'll come back this later.
    I agree with the yes and no and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Yes. And no.



    Sorry - gotta run, but I'll come back this later.
    Proper info for the troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  5. #5
    Yes they can. Sometimes sex can screw up a good friendship.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Sometimes sex can screw up a good friendship.
    For certain as long as both individuals have the same lack of interest in that component.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  7. #7
    everyone can enjoy the free bananas offered here, but when some try to smoke their dried peels, that's when all logic and proportion become sloppy dead.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  8. #8
    How hot is she?





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    everyone can enjoy the free bananas offered here, but when some try to smoke their dried peels, that's when all logic and proportion become sloppy dead.
    Can a person really get high on dried banana peels? I read it once decades ago but dismissed it without further investigation.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    everyone can enjoy the free bananas offered here, but when some try to smoke their dried peels, that's when all logic and proportion become sloppy dead.
    I wasted years being defensive towards you, I actually understand you now. .

    OP should've figured this while she was under 30 years old.
    Last edited by PTA; 11-10-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •