Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Day 2017

Wondering if i should put my detective agency on this or let it go...?

I think the article is enough proof though..?

Strange how she believes she has made fools of everybody ..maybe this 1st cav daughter is an alter ego of hers....a female walter Mitty...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Wondering if i should put my detective agency on this or let it go...?

I think the article is enough proof though..?

Strange how she believes she has made fools of everybody ..maybe this 1st cav daughter is an alter ego of hers....a female walter Mitty...LOL
    Anything is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why would you lie like that LaLa? you embarrassed about the way life beat you down?
    Like What? Dooooo tell!

Owning you and making you jump is priceless.

No, she was not lying about her daughter.

Her daughter is a veteran injured while serving.
    There are differences between scouts and soldiers.

Just because some of you do not like posters you do not need to attack their daughters.

Nevertheless from the AWE days where military men were harassed and called a liar by this same poster to today some posters are demeaning of veterans.

(btw all that lying and trolling of Stryker when he was in the hospital was really shameful. A former poster Crowonpost visited Stryker in the hospital and I sent flowers. While he recovered and over Veterans Day pta was online 24/7 trolling and harassing him just as she still has that MO today.)
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post

Just because some of you do not like posters you do not need to attack their daughters.

Nevertheless from the AWE days where military men were harassed and called a liar by this same poster to today some posters are demeaning of veterans.

(btw all that lying and trolling of Stryker when he was in the hospital was really shameful. A former poster Crowonpost visited Stryker in the hospital and I sent flowers. While he recovered and over Veterans Day pta was online 24/7 trolling and harassing him just as she still has that MO today.)
    PTA hates our soldiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post

her daughter is a wounded veteran member of the 1st Cav............................................... ...so tell us. which part of that statement I made is a boldfaced lie Ele?

differences between scouts and soldiers. implying Ele saw her daughters MOS papers.

or maybe she was a Canadian sniper?

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    differences between scouts and soldiers. implying Ele saw her daughters MOS papers.
    Or she listened to TED talk that she's written about.

https://www.exaktime.com/blog/are-yo...dier-or-scout/
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

come clean with us Ele. why do you imply youre a sap for bullshit stories from Rusty, Persia and LaLa?