Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Day 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    come clean with us Ele. why do you imply youre a sap for bullshit stories from Rusty, Persia and LaLa?

Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

her daughter is a wounded veteran member of the 1st Cav............................................... ...so tell us. which part of that statement I made is a boldfaced lie Ele?
    I have not read your posts on this and never called you a baldfaced liar.
    I know her daughter is a veteran

differences between scouts and soldiers. implying Ele saw her daughters MOS papers.
    yes, and I know the difference.

or maybe she was a Canadian sniper?
    nope.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Or she listened to TED talk that she's written about.

https://www.exaktime.com/blog/are-yo...dier-or-scout/
    I have never written about that TED talk and never heard of that one. Do you just make things up as you go along?
    Do you read what you link? Your article was not even about the military.

come clean with us Ele. why do you imply youre a sap for bullshit stories from Rusty, Persia and LaLa?
    I know certain components of their life that are factual that others have said they are lying.
    Some of us have posted along side each other for years and have shared some things that cannot be fabricated.
    Keep in mind I am in a sector and so are some others that are licensed and highly regulated.

Keep in mind your source of information told heinous lies of you and others as FACT for years and now that she needs the support she has "apologized".

btw Jebe ... I never at anytime believed any of what she repeated of you for years or that she could know you are a liar about your experiences in life that you posted on AWE.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

I just saw where LaLa in de flesh claimed her daughter was 1ST CAV. so, no, the entire storyline now gets trashed. and I saw you yourself high five Rusty when he said his dad built battleships. you ever tell Persia she is full of shit for claiming to have treated female Canadian snipers?

her daughter is a wounded veteran member of the 1st Cav............................................... ...so tell us. which part of that statement I made is a boldfaced lie Ele?
    differences between scouts and soldiers. implying Ele saw her daughters MOS papers.
    or maybe she was a Canadian sniper?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Or she listened to TED talk that she's written about.

https://www.exaktime.com/blog/are-yo...dier-or-scout/
    ^^stupid is as stupid does^^

Ya know, I sent links with PI to Ele so the disinformation agents can shove it up their useless asses.

Now watch them spin it, repeatedly, over and over again.

my money rides on Lasher coming back as a female Kurdish soldier whos sister died while hugging an Iraqi MBT while having an 80 pound teller mine strapped to her chest.

I just saw where LaLa in de flesh claimed her daughter was 1ST CAV. so, no, the entire storyline now gets trashed. and I saw you yourself high five Rusty when he said his dad built battleships. you ever tell Persia she is full of shit for claiming to have treated female Canadian snipers?
    She was 1st Cav. As Ele stated, you goddamed idiots don't know there's a difference between scouts and soldiers within 1st cav w/batt.

YOU hebe jebe, are a disgraceful idiot at best.

Now take the two CUNT dogs of yours (PTA and TM), and shut your face.

me thinketh that LaLa protests too much

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I have not read your posts on this and never called you a baldfaced liar.
    I know her daughter is a veteran

yes, and I know the difference.

nope.

I have never written about that TED talk and never heard of that one. Do you just make things up as you go along?
    Do you read what you link? Your article was not even about the military.

I know certain components of their life that are factual that others have said they are lying.
    Some of us have posted along side each other for years and have shared some things that cannot be fabricated.
    Keep in mind I am in a sector and so are some others that are licensed and highly regulated.

Keep in mind your source of information told heinous lies of you and others as FACT for years and now that she needs the support she has "apologized".

btw Jebe ... I never at anytime believed any of what she repeated of you for years or that she could know you are a liar about your experiences in life that you posted on AWE.
    ^^this^^

But really Ele, this has become a troll forum for trolls like PTA and the like.

They cannot grasp the truth, they'd rather make it up as they go for a thrill of sort, even at the expense of vets.

Thank you.

Problem is, YOU don't bother to think. .

Facts suck, don't they?

Me thinks you protest too much about stealing $ from sachy as well.

HELENA.

So Lala lied.

End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748