Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moore accuser worked for Hillary Clinton.

Roll Eyes Moore accuser worked for Hillary Clinton.

A new report indicates that one woman who accused Republican senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct worked for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

AL.com reports that Deborah Gibson worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, as well as previously working for Joe Biden through her company, “Signs of Excellence.”

Gibson can be seen prepping her sign language for Clinton’s speeches in a Youtube video here:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/10/re...ton-joe-biden/

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

The Fake Stream Media may be handing this one on a silver platter to Moore. We shall see.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if bitch mcturtle didn't have a hand in this, either. Look how fast they resurrected the corpse of luther strange as write-in option. These fuckers would rather split the repub vote and have a dem lackey in there than an actual conservative.

They would rather lose the seat.. And that tells you something.

It's the perfect crime. a completely unprovable accusation from 4 decades ago.

Progs are teaching the GOP to cower. First step in training them to the whip. Eventually they will coerce through threat of executions.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

If anyone pays attention to this like they should, Moore should win in a landslide.

Can't overlook possibility of prog fake rationale for fixing the election.

He lost because he drown in scandal. No, he lost because liberals fixed the election, and that was the lie they ran up the pole as an excuse.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

This is nothing but the Fusion GPS "Dossier" with the word Russia marked through and "Alabama" drawn in below it.

Fake stream media SOP might have lost it's lustre. Whatever the outcome, this election will let us know if the public at large has finally gotten wise to their tired old tricks.

That sure would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    This is nothing but the Fusion GPS "Dossier" with the word Russia marked through and "Alabama" drawn in below it.
    That's about the size of it. This woman and the others could have come forward at any time, it's not like Moore has been a recluse that just now decided to run for Senate. He's been a Judge and a controversial one at that for 30 plus years. Why didn't they come forward then? Why did they wait until Moore had secured this nomination, and can't be removed from the ballot? The answer is they are trying to steal this Senate seat.

I hope Moore wins and this shit is shown to be false. These Repukes saying that he should step aside are insane, that would be handing the seat to the dems.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11