Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moore accuser worked for Hillary Clinton.

meanwhile balls in ass bill hasn't been convicted, let alone arrested for anal sex while in D.C.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    If anyone pays attention to this like they should, Moore should win in a landslide.

Can't overlook possibility of prog fake rationale for fixing the election.

He lost because he drown in scandal. No, he lost because liberals fixed the election, and that was the lie they ran up the pole as an excuse.
    Moore is going to win by the usual 18%. Alabama is not going to suddenly become pro-abortion and anti-2A because of the Washington Post. Same shit as the David Vitter election.

Should put an end to the "Democrats can retake the Senate" talk but probably won't.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Its over for the progs , even if they retake the gov, we aint goin back to their bullshit They are done . The victorys they have will only be in their minds . Its on !
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

They're not a threat. They're powerless. Only the RINOs masquerading as "conservatives" to trick voters are a threat.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Moore is going to win by the usual 18%. Alabama is not going to suddenly become pro-abortion and anti-2A because of the Washington Post. Same shit as the David Vitter election.

Should put an end to the "Democrats can retake the Senate" talk but probably won't.
    Moore probably has grounds for a hefty libel suit, especially if he loses the election.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Accusing the victim!!
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    meanwhile balls in ass bill hasn't been convicted, let alone arrested for anal sex while in D.C.
    Bill never told us what he was doing with Jeffrey Epstein.