Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little billy has 100 fathers

Oh No! Little billy has 100 fathers

Hilarious book I looked at , the kid is named billy b , he is living in a fag den being raised by buttfucking fags and all they do is queer off and watch niggerball

The book follows little billy b through the years and he turns out to be a super cucked homo .

I had to laugh at the damn coincidence , This shit is true .
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

He's got a bright future in the US Senate.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

It takes a lot to become U.S scumgressman , he will have to step up his game to pedo , child sacrifice ,satan worship , all that shit .
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

"​

And Downs Syndrome, from the looks of it.

O <- Little Billy's asshole after having 100 gay 'fathers'

WELL , SHE HAS TO BE SO HAPPY LIVING IN A SODOMITE FAMILY . The kikes said so !

"​

The more I study this , It may not be a coincidence , The time line being what it is , and the geography , and the name ?

"​

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    Hilarious book I looked at , the kid is named billy b , he is living in a fag den being raised by buttfucking fags and all they do is queer off and watch niggerball

The book follows little billy b through the years and he turns out to be a super cucked homo .

I had to laugh at the damn coincidence , This shit is true .
    Send it to Rooster for Xmas.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Matthew Scully-Hicks, 31, is accused of killing 18-month old adopted child Elsie
    Cardiff Crown Court heard he left his fitness trainer job to be a stay-at-home dad
    The girl died after months of assaults and abuse by Scully-Hicks, the court heard
    Elsie was rushed to hospital after and doctors found evidence of older injuries
    Decision was taken to take the girl off life support due to her severe head injuries

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ydpebxeL

She had 2 dads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    You still have the titty bar, champ?
    Or did you convert it to your
    wife's doctor office?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

I think it was back in 2008 I went into a massage.
    The massage therapist was a male Vietnam Vet and was really cool.
    Anyway, we would chit chat but then he got on this corn roll and I never went back.
    I left more stressed out then I went in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Why relive the past?
    Honestly it's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.