Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: My Gift to our Veterens

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Yes, you are being dishonest. You're grossly distorting the truth. Your M.O., as it were.

Blathering? See, that's dishonest. Or you don't know what the word means. I simply pointed out that some Jewish women put Swift to shame, which happens to be a fact (not to mention entirely germane). I also never claimed any inordinate attraction, on that account. More dishonesty, on your part. The second post you mention goes to your comments about cosmetic enhancement. The third, to your wholly dishonest and tedious resortment to caricature.

Oh, and since my comments are 'sporadic', how might they be 'obsessive'? More words you don't comprehend. Perhaps since, as you've previously conceded that English isn't your first language, you should stick with the basics, mendacity necessitating a grasp that defies your all to glaring lack of fluency.

Nice. Family album?

That's you smoking the cigarette, right? lulz

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Yes, you are being dishonest. You're grossly distorting the truth. Your M.O., as it were.

Blathering? See, that's dishonest. Or you don't know what the word means.
    Oh, I know what the word means. This is blathering:

Some Jewish women are megababes. () But on their worst days, they're still way beyond most women on their best days. Those girls are world-class knockouts. () And no, 'most women' of any age couldn't look anything like that, whatever the fuck they did. That's genetic, pure and simple. It's a gift from God.
    Those were your words from my thread about the jewish hate campaign against Trump.

I also never claimed any inordinate attraction, on that account. More dishonesty, on your part.
    Some Jewish women are megababes. () But on their worst days, they're still way beyond most women on their best days. Those girls are world-class knockouts. () And no, 'most women' of any age couldn't look anything like that, whatever the fuck they did. That's genetic, pure and simple. It's a gift from God.

The second post you mention goes to your comments about cosmetic enhancement.
    Nonsense, you were obviously referring to our discussion about jewesses' appearance, which is proven by your follow-up post:

My bad. What was I thinking? Only the attractive Jewish women's pics are tampered with.

Of course every white, gentile woman on the face of the earth is a silver screen goddess or a supermodel.
    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1923051

The third, to your wholly dishonest and tedious resortment to caricature.
    You brought up Sarah Jessica Parker, who is one of the jewesses whose appearance we had discussed previously in another one of my threads. That's another example of your obsession.

Oh, and since my comments are 'sporadic', how might they be 'obsessive'? More words you don't comprehend. Perhaps since, as you've previously conceded that English isn't your first language, you should stick with the basics, mendacity necessitating a grasp that defies your all to glaring lack of fluency.
    Hmm...shouldn't it be "all too glaring..."?

But yes, it's true that I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sure that there are many English words that I'm not familiar with. However, I believe that "sporadic" means "appearing or happening at irregular intervals in time", and that doesn't disprove my claim that you're obsessed with jewesses. You show up in one of my threads and start blathering about how beautiful jewesses supposedly are, and you chastise me for not feeling the same way. After that you lay low for a while (days, weeks or months) and then show up again to post the exact same nonsense, and you do it in threads that have nothing to do with the jewish phenotype. How can that not be obsessive?

Nice. Family album?

That's you smoking the cigarette, right? Lulz
    Lame, dude. Really lame. With your high IQ you should be able to come up with something better than the old "yo mama" and "I know you are, but what am I?".