Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: La La Busted for stolen valour

  1. #1

    La La Busted for stolen valour

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Day-2017/page3





    Originally Posted by lala

    Yeah, her feet. SHE didn't hurt her feet, you stupid cunt. She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.





    Four women become first female cavalry school graduates

    https://www.army.mil/article/189972/...hool_graduates

    By C. Todd LopezJune 26, 2017



    FORT BENNING, Ga. -- On June 22, four women became the first female graduates of cavalry school at Fort Benning, Georgia. While the occasion is a milestone for continued gender integration in the Army, the cavalry school environment was nothing out of the ordinary for the Soldiers involved, both male and female.





    Last edited by Toronto Mike; 11-12-2017 at 02:44 AM.
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  2. #2
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Day-2017/page3





    Originally Posted by lala

    Yeah, her feet. SHE didn't hurt her feet, you stupid cunt. She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.





    Four women become first female cavalry school graduates

    https://www.army.mil/article/189972/...hool_graduates

    By C. Todd LopezJune 26, 2017



    FORT BENNING, Ga. -- On June 22, four women became the first female graduates of cavalry school at Fort Benning, Georgia. While the occasion is a milestone for continued gender integration in the Army, the cavalry school environment was nothing out of the ordinary for the Soldiers involved, both male and female.





    The daughter's "feet" we're an issue at the beginning of DLP or prior.
    Those women just graduated in 2017.
    Lala lied about "the feet" and 1st Cav.
    Crowley trolled Lala forever about "the feet".


    Good catch.

    What about her "gunnery sargent"?
    Lala is 49, he should be retired a veteran, too.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...light=The+feet
    Last edited by PTA; 11-12-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #4
    when I was very young ( should read 6 or 7 ), the law stipulated that if prosecuted, and minimum jail time served would be 6 months. and the military could prosecute, and should they do so, you would serve your time on a military base. how times have changed.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    when I was very young ( should read 6 or 7 ), the law stipulated that if prosecuted, and minimum jail time served would be 6 months. and the military could prosecute, and should they do so, you would serve your time on a military base. how times have changed.
    Lala would get 18 months from this thread alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #6
    its just one offence, or was. I was cautioned on what I was allowed to do/say while wearing my uncles green utility shirt.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  7. #7
    one of the very important rules was absolutely zero political voicing allowed. zero political involvement.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    one of the very important rules was absolutely zero political voicing allowed. zero political involvement.
    That's the way it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  9. #9
    I think it came from the ROTC officer being gunned down at Kent State.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    I think it came from the ROTC officer being gunned down at Kent State.
    Idk...you're probably right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •