Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PTA Loves McNuggets

PTA Loves McNuggets

An argument over chicken nuggets got out of hand when police said two women attacked the manager of a 24-hour McDonald’s restaurant through the drive-thru window.

The fight was caught on camera by another customer. It happened around 2:30 Friday morning at the McDonald’s near 16th and Meridian.

The customer, who recorded the incident, told 24-Hour News 8 she’s visiting from out of state and went to McDonald’s to get a cup of coffee when she heard someone yelling.

“I was like, ‘This can’t be happening in front of me right now,’” said Monique McNeely, who witnessed the incident.

McNeely said she was waiting in the drive-thru lane when out of nowhere, two women got out of their car and jumped into the drive-thru window.

Video: http://abc7chicago.com/video-fight-e...gets-/2632577/

Turns out PTA is black.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Never cheat a fat chick out of her chicken nuggets! PTA's go the low blood sugar she goes off!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

I eat fast food... but definitely not at each & every mealtime... and honestly nowadays... apart from the white flour in the bun breads (sorry Subway/Blimpie/Jersey Mike's and big bread sammich shops),... and all those preservative sodium levels in meats,... and of course the sugar & syrups in the shakes. There are plenty of foods at the grocery store that are probably way worse for you: such as high-sodium-level soups, cheap noodle meals, bagged snacks, ground garbage-meat bologna & hot dogs (Hebrew National makes all-beef kosher hot dogs FYI that are a good meal with some yellow mustard).

McDonald's white meat nuggets aren't really that bad... so what if there's a little breading. They also have pretty good buffalo dipping sauce and you can also ask for a cup of ranch dipping sauce to go with. Yes you can overdo it... but so what if you just get them once a week or so.

Wendy's has decent barbecue sauce for dipping. They used to have spicy nuggets but now I think those are only on the menu during promotional periods, like the cod fish sandwich... which they always want to put pickles on. Folks the dill tartar sauce is "pickle enough" without actually putting pickles on it. Do I want a pickle sandwich or a fish sandwich?

(I also try to stay hydrated, I do eat salads, green beans, & asparagus pretty often, & I drink decaf green tea almost daily, I've eaten Granny Smith green apples for years, plenty of almost-green bananas, and I take vitamins & supplements at times...especially when necessary during training,... and if I drink beer it's typically Bud Select 99 calories, which is almost always less calories than any soda pop unless it's one of those fad diet pops... plus beer is actually good for passing minerals so you don't develop kidney stones or blood clots. The wrong kind of calcium can contribute to blood clotting just a little FYI.)

Do you get heartburn? Apple cider vinegar or dill pickles with vinegar are good for that.
    Last edited by TommyB7973; 11-12-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    "All right, whatever happens, let's be professionals." ~ Dr. Peter Venkman

So what is the good kind of calcium? It's the calcium citrate or coral/algae calcium and if taken should be taken with meals. If you drink lots of coffee or consume lots of caffeine then you will have a harder time absorbing calcium for proper use in the body.

Some people cannot really turn cow dairy into anything useful let alone digest it at all. Goat's milk products are the best alternative.

get them Tommy. yes, you are their intellectual superior.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    get them Tommy. yes, you are their intellectual superior.
    Yes. Attack my self-esteem thinking there are weak points.

(TommyB7973 LVL 80+ Fighter/Mage/Cleric +infinity modifier when it comes to divine majicks, imbuing artifacts, garb, weapons, or armours)

nothing you have is strong Tommy. cept maybe your persistence.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

They're black? Really?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

This happened.

About 10 years ago I was in the ED in another city. a woman brought in her 13 year old son. He had gobbled his McNuggets so fast that three of them were stuck unchewed in his upper esophagus causing him distress.

We had to sedate him and dilate his esophagus and retrieve them.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    This happened.

About 10 years ago I was in the ED in another city. a woman brought in her 13 year old son. He had gobbled his McNuggets so fast that three of them were stuck unchewed in his upper esophagus causing him distress.

We had to sedate him and dilate his esophagus and retrieve them.
    And I thought plumbing was bad.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."