Thread: I'm not the only one who thought Hillary acts like she's running again.

Roll Eyes I'm not the only one who thought Hillary acts like she's running again.

How the ex-DNC chair ruined Clinton’s chance at 2020

...Still, you can’t blame their distress because the stakes are huge. If it sticks, Brazile’s searing indictment of Hillary’s persona, ethics and political skills could prove fatal to her hopes for a 2020 comeback.

In fact, I believe that is the ultimate point of the book: to clear the Democratic decks for desperately needed new leadership and messages.

It’s easier said than done because Clinton’s comeback plan is not as crazy as it sounds. Until a new challenger comes along to knock her off the party pedestal, she remains the default Democrat.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/11/how-the...hance-at-2020/

And Bloomberg thinks Biden is a potential candidate in 2020.

Biden 2020? It's Not as Crazy as It Sounds
    Think of a good-natured insider as the antidote to Trump fatigue.

After three-and-a-half years of Trump, what will swing voters be looking for? A grown-up who is committed to getting things done by trying to bridge the bitter partisan divide. A person with experience in governing, savvy about the ways of Washington and wary of national-security booby traps. A reputation for incorruptibility to drain the ethical swamp of the Trump years.

More than most outsiders, new faces or ideological purists, the 74-year-old former senator and vice president could fit that bill.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...y-as-it-sounds

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Fags at Bloomberg must be cum drunk again
    hillary may be circling the bowl but she's goin down the crapper soon enough
    will the dems vote for uncle pedo? Sure any sodomite will do but only a filthy prog would vote for that sick motherfucker
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

the beast and creepy joe? fucking hell.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Laurel & Hardy 2.0

I doubt Biden is even qualified to run a Dairy Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    I doubt Biden is even qualified to run a Dairy Queen.
    better gig than an ice cream truck for uncle joe.

Μολὼν λάβε

looks like he already ripped apart her sisters dress.

"Default Democrat"