Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Just started watching Peaky Blinders

  1. #1

    Just started watching Peaky Blinders

    In the first season and am loving it! Did not even recognize Sam Neill! The writing is pretty good.
    I am fascinated by the the fashion of the era. Now, since it's based around factory workers and the poorer lot, maybe they have some of the fashion wrong for some of the characters, but damn if they don't make all the men look so damn dashing!
    Also think the historical aspect of the Fenians, Communists, Irish clans, the IRA, and the various gangs and gypsy alliances are very interesting. I keep having to stop the episodes and get lost in looking some things up.

    Anyway, it's a good show so far. Has anyone else gotten into it?



    A woman who is unmarried may not go parachuting on Sundays.





  2. #2
    No
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

  3. #3
    I like the haircuts..which are all the rage now...what is old is new again..what do they say about fashion...?
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  4. #4
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    41,666
    Nice vid so we could figure out what the hell you are talking about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    You still have the titty bar, champ?
    Or did you convert it to your
    wife's doctor office?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post

    I think it was back in 2008 I went into a massage.
    The massage therapist was a male Vietnam Vet and was really cool.
    Anyway, we would chit chat but then he got on this corn roll and I never went back.
    I left more stressed out then I went in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Why relive the past?
    Honestly it's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    No
    We'll have to find something else to discuss then, won't we?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I like the haircuts..which are all the rage now...what is old is new again..what do they say about fashion...?
    I don't know. What do THEY say about fashion? Didn't someone get excoriated in the press recently for a "nazi" or Hitler haircut? Somebody associated with Trump? Vaguely recall something like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    Nice vid so we could figure out what the hell you are talking about!
    Um.. the show is called Peaky Blinders. You don't need a video. And if you do, I'll just go ahead and assume you need picture books and crayons for Christmas.



    A woman who is unmarried may not go parachuting on Sundays.





  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post

    Um.. the show is called Peaky Blinders. You don't need a video. And if you do, I'll just go ahead and assume you need picture books and crayons for Christmas.
    I’m guessing you won’t soon be hired as the head of their promotion department.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  8. #8
    Anyway, have you watched Peaky Blinders, Billy Bob?
    Last edited by Helena; 11-12-2017 at 08:59 PM.



    A woman who is unmarried may not go parachuting on Sundays.





  9. #9
    Never heard of it until today.

    Why do you try so hard to be a tough guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Never heard of it until today.
    Well, when you have some down time, you might enjoy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Why do you try so hard to be a tough guy?
    That's neither here nor there. So, if you're truly interested in that fantasy, try another track.



    A woman who is unmarried may not go parachuting on Sundays.





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •