Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 264

Thread: Your mod Helena

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    El Guano and Jebe and Mr.Soxes constantly shit on threads that are outside the drama section.
    Probably because they all want you and Billie D Boy to have the drama section all to yourselves...certainly you deserve it and Lala too.

  2. #202
    bitch tears are the best tears.

  3. #203
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Temple in the woods.
    Posts
    33,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Probably because they all want you and Billie D Boy to have the drama section all to yourselves...certainly you deserve it and Lala too.
    No it's because El Carpo likes to carp and TM is a nigger, Soxes is retarded.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  4. #204
    ^^^ da son of a battleship welder ^^^
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Do you like riding in the back of an ambulance during your EMT shifts?

    This guy is the original walter Mitty

    As long as he keeps his BS in his location he may be fine , if he brings his plavver to another state he will get his teeth knocked out,...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ^^^ da son of a battleship welder ^^^

    I am checking into his family as well..LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

    My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.


    LaLa

    She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.






  7. #207
    volume of battleships built on the west coast during WWII> ZERO
    volume of battleships built in the San Fran Bay area in 1926 > ONE
    volume of all us built battleships built ever on west coast > ONE
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

  8. #208
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Temple in the woods.
    Posts
    33,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    This guy is the original walter Mitty

    As long as he keeps his BS in his location he may be fine , if he brings his plavver to another state he will get his teeth knocked out,...LOL
    Your lack of accomplishment is the reason you can't imagine someone as skilled and multi talented as myself.

    And why would my location stop you tough guy!? I've told you if you think you know where I am you are welcome to come by and get shot.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  9. #209
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Temple in the woods.
    Posts
    33,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I am checking into his family as well..LOL
    Sure you are you little beggar, you don't have 2 nickles to rub together, much less pay a detective. You're shit is weak and you are a nigger!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  10. #210
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Temple in the woods.
    Posts
    33,782
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •