Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Your mod Helena

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ^^^ da son of a battleship welder ^^^
    ^^Cocksucking idiot^^

I never said Rusty sucked cocks. that's BEB who does that. his own ( if he could ).
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Your lack of accomplishment is the reason you can't imagine someone as skilled and multi talented as myself.

And why would my location stop you tough guy!? I've told you if you think you know where I am you are welcome to come by and get shot.
    You won't get an invitation in the mail walter , you'll just wake up in the back of your amberlamps ..LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I am checking into his family as well..LOL
    You're a goddamed liar. Grasping for PI, sucking Cottons dick for info.
    You've 'hired' a PI, and took pictures of me because you play some stupidass game here thinking you're funny or cute, but really you're just stupid. I mean, look at your friends here, and those that rub your diseased balls daily (PTA, jebe, guap, cotton, ODB, Helena).

You're a stupid pig speaking nigrese LOL.

Btw, men don't use LOL like you do, which leads me to believe you're a woman or a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Zyklon, Si?
    No thank you.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

I never said Rusty sucked cocks. that's BEB who does that. his own ( if he could ).
    You suck men's cock here daily, fucktard.

You suck men's cock here daily, fucktard.

lala. Just stop.

Please.

You look ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

I don't believe it was ever used in Burkenue Moss. the pics I saw of it were from Dachau.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Wow, you homos are coming out of the woodwork lately.

First the closet, then the woodwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."