Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Roy Moore and what he did or didn't do.

If he drops out it is an admission of guilt. If he wins the current members of the Senate are ready to expel him on day one.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    This may sound harsh, but I'm lacking all sympathy for these people.
    Imagine.

You're a young teen.

An important man - an assistant district attorney, a judge comes on to you, and then says that you're just a kid
    and if you tell, no one will believe you. What do you do? It is altogether plausible that a traumatized girl will
    keep it in out of fear. After the first woman came forward, the others felt safer revealing their experiences. With
    powerful people there is always the fear of retribution.

Considering that the last woman is a Republican and voted for Trump makes it more believable to me.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Imagine.

You're a young teen.

An important man - an assistant district attorney, a judge comes on to you, and then says that you're just a kid
    and if you tell, no one will believe you. What do you do? It is altogether plausible that a traumatized girl will
    keep it in out of fear. After the first woman came forward, the others felt safer revealing their experiences. With

Considering that the last woman is a Republican and voted for Trump makes it more believable to me.
    Exactly.
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

Imagine.

You're a young teen.

I thought you became a woman when you started to bleed...

There is a saying ..old enough to bleed...old enough to butcher

Plenty of females are married and having there first kid by 16
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I thought ...
    I beg to differ.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Exactly.

Fail to see what all the hoo haa is about..

If i want pussy i just take it

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Fail to see what all the hoo haa is about..

If i want pussy i just take it

I assume that you don't have daughters.

Nope

16 is not young

Some have had 3 kids by that age

don't buy the po me BS

My Jesus

LaLa

By the way, some girls have periods by the time they are eleven. Does that light your fire Mike?

I assume that you don't have daughters.
    If he does, they have my deepest condolences.