Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuck Roy Moore and what he did or didn't do.

Seen a down syndrome chick today when i was at the ATM..she was slim and had a nice bod and was dressed sexily..she has a slightly in-turned foot, but she was aware of her sexuality...would it be wrong to hit her if she wanted it....?

I gave her a little whistle just to make her day and feel good about herself...she blushed..i did a good turn...and i feel good about that..
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Mike, you're just trying to be provocative.
    I'm too tired - have a bunch of things to do tomorrow.

Provoke someone else.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Not provoking...that happened,i was wondering to myself if i could get past the face if i did her, when i was younger i would hit anything that moved, but now i'm older i am choosy.

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

They say a standing Kok has no conscience...

Man that is a true statement

retarded chicks need love as well

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Seen a down syndrome chick today when i was at the ATM..she was slim and had a nice bod and was dressed sexily..she has a slightly in-turned foot, but she was aware of her sexuality...would it be wrong to hit her if she wanted it....?

I gave her a little whistle just to make her day and feel good about herself...she blushed..i did a good turn...and i feel good about that..
    Good gawd Mike.
    I hope DLP is just your creative writing outlet.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

No this happened i was wondering if she / them are aware of there sexuality , and if they have an us and them mode of thinking, .

Nothing wrong about boosting her ego with a whistle, i don't think she would get many.

My Jesus

LaLa

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    Not provoking...that happened,i was wondering to myself if i could get past the face if i did her, when i was younger i would hit anything that moved, but now i'm older i am choosy.
    "choosy" meaning staying in your lane.
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Imagine.

You're a young teen.

An important man - an assistant district attorney, a judge comes on to you, and then says that you're just a kid
    and if you tell, no one will believe you. What do you do? It is altogether plausible that a traumatized girl will
    keep it in out of fear. After the first woman came forward, the others felt safer revealing their experiences. With
    powerful people there is always the fear of retribution.

Considering that the last woman is a Republican and voted for Trump makes it more believable to me.
    Thanks, but I think I'll make my decisions based on facts, rather than your imagination.