Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 126

Thread: Guess what today is?!!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I didn’t get a text.
    Oh really????


  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Oh really????

    Well....barely.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Again? This will be like, the 400th time you've thrown me under a bus.
    What?
    I'm the one with the tire tracks, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Well....barely.
    Don't be a pouty-pout...

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Don't be a pouty-pout...
    Helena made me this way!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Helena made me this way!
    Why would she do this? I can't believe it. It's Kindness Day....

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Why would she do this? I can't believe it. It's Kindness Day....
    It’s a trap!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    It’s a trap!!!!!


    I knew it!!

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    What?
    I'm the one with the tire tracks, not you.
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Again? This will be like, the 400th time you've thrown me under a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    What?
    I'm the one with the tire tracks, not you.
    Your crew.

    They won't allow you to be civil to me.

    Fact.
    Last edited by PTA; 11-14-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •