Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 126

Thread: Guess what today is?!!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I didn’t get a text.
    Oh really????


  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Oh really????

    Well....barely.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  3. #53
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,992
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Again? This will be like, the 400th time you've thrown me under a bus.
    What?
    I'm the one with the tire tracks, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Well....barely.
    Don't be a pouty-pout...

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Don't be a pouty-pout...
    Helena made me this way!


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Helena made me this way!
    Why would she do this? I can't believe it. It's Kindness Day....

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Why would she do this? I can't believe it. It's Kindness Day....
    It’s a trap!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    It’s a trap!!!!!


    I knew it!!

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    What?
    I'm the one with the tire tracks, not you.
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

  10. #60
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,992
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Again? This will be like, the 400th time you've thrown me under a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    What?
    I'm the one with the tire tracks, not you.
    Your crew.

    They won't allow you to be civil to me.

    Fact.
    Last edited by PTA; 11-13-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •