Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Moore Accuser claims he tried to rape her.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    haha ... sometimes men look for trouble!
    Proves my point^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Breaking News: Mitch McConnell claims Roy Moore tried to rape him.

"He grabbed my pussy and grunted like a pig. Humping his hips against me and then he licked the side of my face!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, boohoohoohoohoo!!!" He added.
    Any truth to the rumor that the movie Deliverance was loosely based on this?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    haha ... sometimes men look for trouble!
    especially those who dwell above the law.

Μολὼν λάβε

Did he try to rape her before or after she asked him to sign her yearbook?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

before
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Teenage girls back then always wanted more.